For security purposes, only the company admin in your company can setup new user accounts. If you are the company admin, follow these steps to get your new coworker up and running.
- Go to the Company tab and select Users.
On the right hand side on the page, there is a link where it says Create new.
It will take you to a new page where you add the information of your coworker.
2. Put in the name and contact details for your new coworker in the Basic Information section.
3. Select the User Role from the "select roles" drop down menu.
4.Further down on that page you will find the check box Access to. Hit the check box to grant access to Avinode.
The Security email is your new coworker's personal email address and will be used for retrieving the password and therefore needs to be unique.
5. Once this step is done, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save.
6. You will be taken to the Permissions page. On this page you assign what level of permission your new coworker should have.
Tick the box for the right level of permissions depending on which department your coworker is in.
7. Click save on the bottom. This will send a message to the Avinode team that we have a new pending user in need of approval.
8. Once approved by your Avinode sales rep, the new user will receive a system generated email with a link to follow and instructions to complete the setup. The user will apply their own credentials which will be confidential to anyone but the user herself.
For all new users we offer the possibility to take part in a weekly webinar where we go through all the essentials on getting started working in Avinode, ask us how to sign up for that, you can email email@example.com and find out more!