- The Avinode aircraft > fleet section allows you to easily add aircraft details such as Year of Make, Homebase and aircraft amenities.
2. To add or update this information click on the pencil and paper icon net to each aircraft to edit. This will open to the aircraft basics page.
- Continue the setup process by adding your aircraft basics information. Please fill out all information under each section titled Aircraft, Set up, Aircraft Basics and Amenities.
*Please note: There are five steps in completing this process. The aircraft basics section completes step one.
Is your aircraft setup complete? Please review list below and follow links to learn how to complete each one.
Aircraft Setup Checklist
1. Add the aircraft limitations information under the Basics tab (required) How to add your aircraft general information
2. Add aircraft specific landing fees (not required)
3. Add aircraft photos (highly recommended) Add aircraft photos
5. Contact a Product Specialist to enable aircraft activation. (required)