In Avinode each aircraft needs to be assigned to a main pricing profile-- we call this a default pricing profile. This is what the system will use when pricing your aircraft in the search results.
Step 1: Create a new profile
To create a new Pricing Profile or edit an existing one, go to Aircraft > Pricing Profiles
Step 2: Add system requirements
Start with the basic information for the aircraft.
- Make sure the status is active, choose a unique name and currency.
- Under Avinode rate make sure to choose Use to generate quotes for all companies in Avinode search in order for the pricing profile to be applied by default.
- Choose which aircraft the pricing profile should be applied to from the drop-down menu Use on Aircraft. You can apply it to one or several aircraft.
Step 3: Add your aircraft fees, fill in your cost.
Not all line items may apply to you, but we recommend filling in as many as possible.
- Revenue flight fee: This is what you charge per hour when flying with passengers onboard
- Ferry flight fee: This is what you charge per hour when positioning the aircraft
- Minimum daily fee: The minimum price you want to charge per day. It will be added if the average cost per day is less than your minimum cost. Example: Your minimum daily fee is 10000. If a day only reaches 8000, Avinode will add 2000 so that 10000 is reached.
- Fuel surcharge: How much you would like to charge per hour that you stop to refuel.
- Domestic per trip fee: Will be charged when you make a domestic passenger trip.
- International per trip fee: Will be charged when you make an international passenger trip.
- Per trip day fee: This fee will be charged per day.
- Domestic overnight fee: This is the cost of keeping your aircraft away from your home base overnight domestically.
- International overnight fee: This is the cost of keeping your aircraft away from your home base overnight internationally.
- Fuel stop: Each fuel stop has a cost to it and this line item will kick in only when/if you stop for fuel
- Crew swap 12/10: This cost will be charged per crew swap
- Parking fees: Same as overnight fees, you need to add a cost if you park your aircraft away from home base on round trips.
- Passenger per leg fee: Will be charged per passenger per departure.
- Landing fees: Will be charged per landing. One of the most import fees to have in your pricing profile. You can also add airport specific landing fees for this line item.
Couldn't find the line item you were looking for in the drop-down menu? Check out this page on how to create your own line item:
Please note this article explains how to set up a default pricing profile. Please see the links below on how to add custom pricing profiles to your fleet.