First step is to make sure all users in your account have the same Contact information email address. If you are the company administrator in your company you will be able to alter this your self. If you have many users, it could be a good idea to ask them to do this themselves.
- To check which contact email addresses all users in your account have, go to Company - Users.
- You will see the list of users connected to your account.
The email you see in the list is the email addresses for which responses to requests will be sent to:
3. To help your coworkers how to change this to a shared email address you need to click on the edit button to the right side of the list:
4. On the next page change the email address stated in the Contact information field:
To make other adjustments to how your responses to communication is sent you can have a look at the Settings page. As an Operator you can chose where emails are sent to.
- Go to the Company Tab and select Settings.
Click Edit on the right side of the page.
2. Make changes to your Request Email settings by choosing the option of your choice in the drop down menus on each type of message.
3. Click "Save" in the bottom of the page to save your changes.