Send an Instant Payment
In order to send an Instant Payment, you must first receive an Instant Payment Request from another Paynode member. Instant Payment Requests can be paid 24/7/365, freeing you from traditional banking hours and constraints.
Watch this video to get a quick overview of how Instant Payments can be sent.
In the Account Console, Instant Payments will show as Transfers.
How does paying an Instant Payment work?
🔸 Instant Payment Requests are initiated and sent by other Paynode members in two ways.
- Email - Upon receipt of the email, click on the URL to proceed to pay.
- Payment ID - In Paynode, go to the Outgoing Payments Tab, click the Instant Payment button, and paste in the Payment ID to set up the payment.
🔸 Your Currency Account is required to have enough funds to cover the full amount being requested. Before payment, you can:
- Convert your currencies to fund your other accounts.
- Fund your Currency Account.
- At this time there are no partial payments.
🔸 Paying an Instant Payments requires the approval of a user within your organization that has the permission to pay an Instant Payment (usually the Account Admin and Finance Teams).
Learn more about Instant Payments
Ask us a question by starting a chat at the bottom.