The Wyvern and Schedaero integration is a one way integration that sends currency, training, and aircraft times from Schedaero to Wyvern. This article will provide an overview of the type of data we send to Wyvern. Please see the following link for the setup instructions.
Pilot feed to Wyvern:
- All active pilots with the "Include in Wyvern Integration" flag set.
- Training dates are derived from the pilot's completion date for any mapped assigned training.
- Training override dates are ignored. Only actual completion dates are sent
- Total hours are the sum of the past hours + flight logs
- 90 Day and 12 Month hours base values are ignored. We only send the values from flight logs
- Type ratings are derived from the pilot's qualifications. A type rating is sent for each type rated aircraft in the pilot's qualifications list.
- Type rating hours are the sum of the past hours + flight logs
Aircraft feed to Wyvern:
- All active aircraft in a company's fleet with the "Show in Wyvern" flag set.
- Aircraft safety related dates come from the aircraft safety page
- Aircraft hours/cycles/starts for airframe and engines are from lift maintenance. The values on the Aircraft safety page are ignored.
- Amenities - aircraft basics page
- Equipment - aircraft safety page