A user must have a Flight Portal login and the owned aircraft must be assigned to their customer profile.
Please follow the instructions below to grant a user Flight Portal access.
Creating Flight Portal user login:
1. Go to the People tab, pull up the user's Customer profile, and click on the Flight Portal tab. From this page, you are able to create the user's flight portal login.
2. Click on Create Login, then enter the user credentials:
Confirm New password
3. Save Login
Assign Owned Aircraft to the user:
- Click on the Customer's profile Basics tab, scroll down to Owned Aircraft.
- Select the tail from the drop-down then click on Add.
3. Additional tails can be added following the same steps.